For those involved in essential services provision contracted to FTL or working for FTL throughout the lockdown.
●Contact site before arriving.
●Check the customer’s H & S requirements can be met before entering the site.
●Make alternative arrangements to sign docs such as email (do not to sign delivery documents by sharing pens or touching shared surfaces).
● Always avoid close contact with people min 2 metres apart.
● Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) as usual for the activity. Do not share your PPE.
● Cough or sneeze into your elbow or by covering your mouth and nose with tissues.
● Put used tissues in a bin or a bag immediately after use.
● Do not use public/customer toilets wherever possible. If you need to use public/customer toilets avoid others within 2 metres and operate strict personal hygiene & handwashing.
● Wash your hands with soap and water often for 20 secs, alternatively use hand sanitiser.
● Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
● Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects, such as doors, steering wheel etc. regularly.
●Make sure you adhere to self-isolation instructions when not undertaking essential services work.
●Stay home if you feel unwell and call Healthline on 0800 358 5453 immediately or your GP surgery.
If you are a vulnerable person, (for example, over 70, immunocompromised, or with underlying medical conditions such as asthma) make alternative arrangements for someone else to deliver.
Do not put yourself/others at risk. If you have been diagnosed with Covid19 or been in contact with someone who has, please tell us as soon as possible. Stop work immediately and follow medical instructions.
● Make sure you adhere to self-isolation instructions when not undertaking essential services work.
● Stay home if you feel unwell and call Healthline on 0800 358 5453 immediately or your GP surgery.
06 215 00 00